The Atuqtuarvik Corporation 20th Anniversary Scholarship was created in 2020 to celebrate the corporation’s 20 years in business. The scholarship is a way to recognize the contributions that Atuqtuarvik Corporation has made in Nunavut. Most important, the scholarship is a way to provide financial support to Nunavut students who are pursuing post-secondary education. The corporation is proud to be able to offer this assistance to Nunavut students who are continuing with their education.
The Atuqtuarvik Corporation Scholarship Selection Committee will award two (2) $2,500 scholarships to Nunavut graduates annually.
- The applicant must be an Inuk under the Nunavut Agreement.
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution.
- The applicant can be awarded the scholarship only one time.
- A completed application package must be received by the deadline date.
- Completed application form.
- A 500-word essay explaining why you are pursuing your current choice of studies, what career path you hope to pursue following the completion of your studies and how Nunavut/Nunavummiut will benefit from your field of study.
- Proof of enrollment in full-time studies.
Note that the essay and proof of enrollment should be ready to be uploaded when you start to fill out the application form!
Submitting Your Application
Please Submit Your Application Online or send your filled-out forms by e-mail, mail or fax to:
Atuqtuarvik Corporation Scholarship Committee
102-61 Tupirvik Avenue
P.O Box 900
Rankin Inlet, NU
Toll Free: 1-888-645-5901
The deadline for scholarship applications is July 29, 2022 at 5:00 PM CST.