Atuqtuarvik Corporation is seeking to hire an individual for the position of Account Manager to work in its Credit Department. This position requires the incumbent to work in a lending and investment environment that provides loans and equity investments to Inuit businesses, and to deliver quality service and business advice to its clients. Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer, the Account Manager is responsible for the delivery, administration, and monitoring of the credit portfolio as well as ensuring compliance with policies and operational procedures. The successful applicant will receive training and professional development to gain the competencies for this position.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications and experience.
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Experience in lending/finance, preferred.
- Strong public relations and communications skills – both oral and written.
- Effective presentations skills and able to travel to other communities to participate in community/business meetings and trade shows.
- Compliance to confidentiality and privacy in all aspects of the corporation.
- Organized and accurate when dealing with reports and client files.
If you are interested in joining a progressive team, with a competitive compensation and benefit package, please submit your resume. The deadline for submissions is: June 2, 2023 at 5:00 pm CST.
This position is based in Rankin Inlet.
Please submit resumes to:
PO Box 900
Rankin Inlet, Nunavut
Toll Free: 1-800-645-5901